Saturday, November 5, 2011

How to get what you want out of a Special Delivery box.


How to get what you want out of a Special Delivery box.

Watering Cans: 

You can only have 10 watering cans at a time. Open 10 boxes and water your tree. Then open 10 more boxes and water another one. I did this with 150 Special Delivery boxes one day and I got water cans every time. 

Boards, Bricks, Nails:

You must have 10 watering cans in your GB for it to start giving you the Building materials. If I want to build a progect I leave 10 or more Watering cans in my GB. Then I count the # of supplies that I need and open that many boxes. I have more than 50 orchards. It works!

Harness, Horseshoe, Beehive and Nursury parts:

I have also noticed that if you have too many projects going on, (Gingerbread House, Horse Stable, Orchard and Bee Hive) it will give you things at random one here one there. So here is the trick, leave 10 watering cans, 10 boards, bricks and nails in your GB. It will then give you these materials. Do not start more than one project.


Tip: 
10 is the magic # here. KEEP 10 and it will give you something else. USE 10 and it will give you 10 more. It does "string" 10 in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment